From compact, hand-held tillers to walk-behind rear tine tillers, United Rentals has the tool you need to break through the ground you're cultivating. Los arados traseros brindan una amplia potencia para atravesar terrenos y suelos duros con facilidad y son ideales para cultivar en filas de jardín. Front tine tillers are ideal for tilling narrow spaces and around obstacles. To find the prices for tiller rentals, enter your location to see prices and availability near you.
- Will a tiller remove grass?
- Yes, a heavier-duty rear tine tiller, such as a walk-behind gas-powered tiller, can remove grass easily. A walk-behind tiller can also aerate the soil underneath.
- How far down does a tiller dig?
- Tilling depth depends on the machine, but typically small tillers—also known as garden cultivators—dig up to 4”, and heavy-duty rear tine tillers can dig 8” or more.
- Can you use a tiller on wet ground?
- A tiller works on wet ground, but it creates solid clumps of wet soil and does not aerate, possibly leading to root problems later. If you need to dig through wet soil, an earthmoving tool would be better than a tiller.