Air Tools (63)
Air equipment, from air drills and air hammers for construction or demo jobs, to general air tools, is designed to reduce air consumption without reducing power so you can run multiple tools with one compressor unit. Our full inventory of air tools includes air backfill tampers, air chipping guns / chipping hammers, air pavement breakers of multiple power levels, air rivet buster, air rock drills of various drilling and blowing power levels, finish air nailers, air staplers, clay diggers, grinders, saws and more.
- What does CFM stand for?
- CFM stands for Cubic Feet per Minute. CFM is a rating for how much air a tool needs to operate without performance drop. Without an acquitted volume of air supply, or CFM of air, the tool will spin, hit or run with less force or speed
- What's the difference between CFM and SCFM?
- SCFM stands for Standard Cubic Feet per Minute.
- Lightweight and portable length 15 1/4"
- Between 1,850 and 2,350 bpm
- Easily adjusted rotating exhaust deflector
- Use Cases: Ideal for light- to medium-duty demolition of welding, concrete and mortar
- Add this chipping hammer to your cart now
- Additional charges apply for points, chisels and miscellaneous tool steel
- United Rentals will contact you to confirm requirements