A smarter worksite in the palm of your hands.
Off-rent, extend, manage and track your equipment – all from your phone.
Browse our rental catalog, get pricing, and reserve equipment 24/7.
View equipment and jobsite details, off-rent and extend equipment, request pickup, and request service.
Monitor equipment utilization, track its location, and track deliveries from branch to jobsite.
View, share, and pay invoices in just a few taps.
With the United Rentals Mobile App, it’s easier than ever to work smarter and safer. Its intuitive design and core functionalities help you solve everyday worksite challenges – from anywhere.
Learn more about the United Rentals mobile app.
Rent, extend rentals, set up deliveries, make payments, and much more.
Through the ‘Invoices’ Screen
- Select one or multiple ‘Open’ invoices.
- Select ‘Pay Now.’
- Select from any existing payment method.
- Select ‘Submit Payment.’
- Upon successful payment you will receive confirmation sent to the email within your digital profile.
*Note: Managing and paying invoices is dependent on permissions as set up by the account Administrator.
To add new payment methods, please visit https://totalcontrol.ur.com/.
From here, you’ll be able to set up new payment methods within the app soon. We’ll let you know when that feature is available.
To set Up Online Payments in Total Control:
- Click the ‘Admin’ Tab.
- Click ‘ACH Payments.’
- Click ‘Select Account(s).’
- At the Right, click ‘Create.’
- Click ‘Credit Card Payments.’
- At the far right of the page, click ‘Create.’
- Be sure to input all 4 digits (month and year) for your credit card expiration date.
- Follow the prompts and make sure the card is your ‘Default.’
To Make Payments in Total Control:
- Go to the ‘Invoice’ tab.
- Go to the ‘Open’ tab (only Unpaid invoices are in the Open tab).
- Check each box to the left on the line that you want to pay.
- Scroll up, above the ‘Paid’ tab and click ‘Submit for Payment.’
- Through the ‘Equipment’ screen, users can select ‘Quick Actions’ on the given rental and then ‘Request Service.’
- Select your equipment issue or ‘Other’ if not listed.
- Provide as much detail as possible in the ‘Issue’ field in addition to any photos that could be of help.
Via ‘Search Catalog’ in the ‘Dashboard’ screen, you will be directed to UnitedRentals.com where you can browse and rent from the catalog 24/7.
Via ‘Rent’ in the bottom navigation, you will be able to browse and rent from the catalog 24/7. Additionally, you can ‘Rent Another’ which is available in ‘Quick Actions’ for a given asset.
To cancel a pickup, you will need to contact your United Rentals representative. Follow these instructions below to find your point of contact.
Via the ‘Equipment’ screen:
- Choose your desired rental.
- Find the ‘Rental Branch’ section and you will see the phone number associated with the respective rental branch that you can call.
Through the ‘Equipment’ screen:
- Choose your desired rental.
- Go to the ‘Contract’ section.
- Select ‘Edit’ in the Purchase Order field.
Through the ‘Settings’ screen:
- Select ‘Switch’ under the ‘Account’ section.
- From here, select ‘Link Another Rental Account’, then select ‘Help’ and then ‘Email Support’ to retrieve your rental account PIN.
- Upon receiving your PIN from support, you can return to the Link Rental Account screen and enter your Account number and respective PIN.
Technical Support Questions
Need an answer on your digital profile? Please contact us at: URMobileApp@ur.com
Rental Related Questions
Need an answer on your pickup request, extension, or equipment service? Please visit our Customer Care Center page.
App Technical Support
Call Total Control Support (844-474-8520)
Email us (URMobileApp@ur.com)
Questions About Your Rental?
Call the Customer Care Center (844-873-4948)
Innovative solutions and applications for smarter, safer worksites
Servicio y mantenimiento al equipo
Su equipo, tratado como el nuestro.
Factura y pago
Streamline administrative tasks and take control of your procurement processes
Cuenta de crédito
Apply for a line of credit to maximize productivity and keep schedules on track.