Aerial Work Platforms (98)
We offer the largest rental equipment fleet in the world - with an aerial fleet that includes personnel lifts, scissor lifts for indoor or outdoor applications, boom lifts for straight reach jobs, or articulating (knuckle) boom lifts for spots that aren’t easily accessible – all sourced from top-tier equipment manufacturers. Our gas and diesel aerial work platforms are built to navigate difficult outdoor job site terrain, while our electric and propane aerial lifts easily maneuver through indoor environments with clean, fume-free operation.
Ya sea si es un proveedor de servicios que realiza reparaciones y mantenimiento en interiores a treinta pies de altura o un contratista que realiza una construcción nueva a 150 pies de altura, tenemos el equipo de elevadores en alquiler o en venta que se ajusta a las necesidades de su proyecto.
- What is the difference between working height and platform height?
- Platform height is the total height the base of the equipment cage reaches at its highest point, fully extended. Add the maximum height an operator can reach to the platform height and you have the working height.
- What is the OSHA limit for lifting?
- According to osha.gov, OSHA doesn't have a standard maximum weight a person can lift or carry in the working environment. However, OSHA recommends a maximum lift weight of 50 lbs. If the load is more than 50 lbs., the recommendation is that two or more people lift and/or carry the load.
- What manufacturers can I expect to find with United Rentals?
- United Rentals rents equipment from top-tier manufacturers in the industry, such as Genie boom lifts, Skyjack vertical lifts, JLG boom lifts,