Remove muddy water, sludge and greywater, or transfer solid-laden liquids with this diesel-powered centrifugal pump. This pump is equipped with a vacuum-assisted priming system, with a maximum flow of up to 4,600 gallons per minute (GPM). It is trailer-mounted for easy transportation and is easy to operate. These pumps have a run-dry mechanical seal; auto-start control; and easy fuel level monitoring, engine load, run time, and coolant temperature. The durable construction and highly efficient pumps provide longer life and economical operation, resulting in lower fuel costs.
- Suction and discharge size: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Maximum flow: 4,600 gallons per minute (17.4 M3M)
- Maximum total dynamic head: 190' (57.9 M)
- Maximum solids handling: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Uses: Ideal for pumping muddy water, greywater, sludge, or sewage, or for general solids-laden dewatering in construction, industrial and municipal jobsites
- Please contact a United Rentals representative today for information