Remove muddy water, sludge and greywater, or transfer solid-laden liquids with this diesel-powered centrifugal pump. This pump is equipped with a vacuum-assisted priming system, with a maximum flow of up to 3,880 gallons per minute (GPM). It is trailer-mounted for easy transportation and is easy to operate. These pumps have a run-dry mechanical seal; auto-start control; and easy fuel level monitoring, engine load, run time, and coolant temperature. The durable construction and highly efficient pumps provide longer life and economical operation, resulting in lower fuel costs.
- Suction and discharge size: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Maximum flow: 3,880 gallons per minute
- Maximum total dynamic head: 180' (54.9 M)
- Maximum solids handling: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Uses: Ideal for pumping muddy water, greywater, sludge, or sewage, or for general solids-laden dewatering in construction, industrial and municipal jobsites where sound silencing is needed
- Please contact a United Rentals representative today for information
This item is not available for online ordering.
Request more information about this Fluid Solutions product and one of our specialty representatives will contact you shortly.