Remove muddy water, sludge, and greywater or transfer solid-laden liquids with this diesel-powered centrifugal pump. This pump is equipped with a vacuum-assisted priming system, with a maximum flow of up to 2,700 gallons per minute (GPM). It is trailer-mounted for easy transportation and easy to operate, with a run-dry mechanical seal, auto-start control, and easy monitoring of fuel level, engine load, run time, and coolant temperature. The durable construction and highly efficient pumps provide longer life and economical operation, resulting in lower fuel costs. Manufacturers include Thompson Pump’s JSC Enviroprime® and other popular brands.
- Suction: 6" (15.2 cm), discharge size: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Maximum flow: 2,700 gallons per minute (10.2 M3M)
- Maximum total dynamic head: 163' (49.7 M)
- Maximum solids handling: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Uses: Ideal for sewer bypass pumping, water supply for hydraulic fracking operations, industrial plant turnarounds, flood control, mining and any other application that requires the transfer of liquids that contain solids
- Please contact United Rentals for more information
This item is not available for online ordering.
Request more information about this Fluid Solutions product and one of our specialty representatives will contact you shortly.