Diesel engine-driven centrifugal pump is equipped with a vacuum-assisted priming system. The durable construction provides jobsite reliability while the high-efficiency and auto-start control modes facilitate economical operation, resulting in lower fuel cost. Local and remote monitoring of fuel level, engine load, run time, and oil and coolant temperature is enabled through state-of-the-art control panels and a telemetry system.
- Diesel-engine centrifugal pump with vacuum-assisted priming system
- Trailer-mounted for easy transportation
- Run dry mechanical seal
- 4" suction/discharge size
- Flow rate up to 1,200 gpm and pressure up to 160'
- Uses: Ideal for sewer bypass pumping, industrial plant turnarounds, flood control, and any other application that requires the transfer of liquids containing solids