We offer a tough and dependable high-performance line of breaker hammers. They are designed for best performance and handle a variety of jobs from general demolition to road building to foundation removal. This 90-pound class pavement breaker can remove up to a few inches of concrete quickly. It can handle up to 1,350 blows per minute (bpm) for tough materials. Reduced kickback and ergonomic handles reduce strain on the operator during long jobs.
- Standard hex chuck size 1-1/4" x 6"
- Weight 91 lbs.
- Hasta 1,350 bpm
- Use Cases: Ideal for breaking up a few inches of concrete or asphalt
- Add this pavement breaker to your cart now
- Additional charges apply for points, chisels and miscellaneous tool steel
- United Rentals will contact you to confirm requirements