We offer a tough and dependable high-performance line of breaker hammers. They are designed for best performance and handle a variety of jobs from general demolition to road building to foundation removal. This 60-pound class pavement breaker can remove up to a few inches of concrete quickly. It can handle up to 1,680 blows per minute (bpm) for tough materials. Reduced kickback and ergonomic handles reduce strain on the operator during long jobs.
- Standard hex chuck size 1-1/4" by 6"
- Air inlet 1/2" male
- Hasta 1,680 bpm
- Use Cases: Ideal for breaking u p and removing up to a few inches of concrete or asphalt
- Add this pavement breaker to your cart now
- Additional charges apply for points, chisels and miscellaneous tool steel
- United Rentals will contact you to confirm requirements