This welding flow gauge regulator is compatible with a range of gases, including carbon dioxide and argon, and designed to reduce and control pressure levels. This MIG/TIG weld argon regulator is indeed a must for any welder. For convenience, the regulator has a high-pressure welding pressure gauge to see how much gas is left in the tank, while an ergonomic meter can be adjusted for a variety of different purposes.
- Argon regulator with flow meter
- Calibrate argon, helium and carbon dioxide gases
- Polycarbonate flow tube and housing are shock resistant for maximum durability
- Control valve reduces the input pressure
- Uses: Ideal for MIG and TIG welding applications for precise gas flow regulation
- Add this welding flow gauge regulator for argon to your cart